Information to putting in a USB sprint digicam wired into the automotive with correctly hid cabling, no everlasting modifications to the manufacturing unit electrics, and auto energy on/off with the ignition change.
This video covers a single-circuit set up with a 5 volt USB energy adapter, as USB-powered sprint cams do not have a manner of implementing a correct parking mode that might necessitate a bit extra wiring. I’ll cowl the latter in an extra video.
The sprint cam featured is a Viofo A119S.
Banggood.com (sponsored) hyperlinks for the A119S:
A119S v2 with GPS: https://goo.gl/ViFXQY | CPL filter: https://goo.gl/VSscTg
US: http://amzn.to/2ASG88t | UK: http://amzn.to/2CTaNUU
You possibly can clearly do the wiring any manner you want. The best way proven makes use of a fuse faucet and a hardwired USB energy provide. You’ll need:
* USB sprint cam, see above
* USB cable, size to go well with
* 24 or 12 volt adapter for USB, featured is a twin socket unit with cable terminating in an SAE plug. Amazon hyperlinks ~
US: http://amzn.to/2C4xDIs | UK: http://amzn.to/2krC1Ke
* Fuse faucet, ensure you get the precise dimension. Amazon hyperlinks ~
US: http://amzn.to/2j0Stko | UK: http://amzn.to/2o3nGZC
* Extra fuse to go well with, 5 amps is about proper
* Different wiring and crimps or solder as required
* Instruments to get behind trim. Socket or spanner to work nuts/bolts for floor terminal.
Utilizing the above hyperlinks helps my channel and is appreciated!