Watch the complete episode: http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/television/ask-toh/video/0,,21005901,00.html
Jenn Nawada, panorama designer for Ask This Previous Home, helps set up a pondless waterfall in a yard. (See under for a purchasing listing, instruments, and steps.)
Click on right here to SUBSCRIBE to the official This Previous Home YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thisoldhouse
Purchasing Listing for Learn how to Construct a Pondless Waterfall:
– Pondless waterfall equipment that features pump, liner, and pipe-
– Closed-cell black spray foam
– River rocks
Instruments for Learn how to Construct a Pondless Waterfall:
– Utility knife
Steps for Learn how to Construct a Pondless Waterfall:
1. Dig a big space for the plastic blocks, and embody a deeper space for the pump vault.
2. Sq. up the edges of the basin and stage off the underside.
3. Lay down panorama cloth as a primary layer.
4. Lay down waterproof rubber membrane.
5. Place plastic bins and pump vault in basin and reservoir to function a base.
6. Fill within the remaining areas with some river rocks.
7. Place pump in basin and join pipe to spillway.
8. Place boulders in space to type the waterfall.
9. Fill voids between boulders with black increasing foam that can direct water in order that it’s seen over the stone.
10. Fill the remainder of the mattress with river rocks.
11. Trim off extra liner across the edges with a utility knife and fold the liner onto itself to create a slight dam.
12. Plant in landscaping and canopy space with mulch.
Observe This Previous Home and Ask This Previous Home:
Tweets by AskTOH